If you’re still lingering on this page, then it’s a good bet you enjoy a challenging word search. We thought we’d pay tribute to some of the great educators who’ve inspired us or made us smile. See if you can find the famous teachers from the box on the right. Find the words in the left-hand box and drag across the letters. Each word you drag across will be crossed off the word list for you. If you can’t find the word, just click its entry in the list, and the computer will find it for you.
Enjoy a new word search every time you load the page!
It may not be as challenging as the New York Times, but it might just sharpen your knowledge of some of the many different words for teacher.
- 1. Greek word for teacher
- 2. Instructor, often in recreation
- 3. One who educates
- 4. Latin word for a male teacher
- 5. Master in art, especially a music teacher
- 6. An advisor
- 7. Sanskrit word for teacher
- 8. Title used for museum educators
- 9. A female schoolteacher, especially regarded as strict
- 10. Danish word for teacher
- 11. A male teacher in a school
- 12. Someone who leads
- 13. A private teacher
So you made it through the word search and the crossword puzzle. Good job, you get a gold star! But what kind of teachers would we be if we didn’t ask for a cumulative assessment? Match each quote with the famous teacher who said it. If you get them all right we’ll end class early…